million dollar pips

Updates have been pretty frequent lately guys, I have another forex robot here to discuss. I will take a look at and break down a system called Million Dollar Pips.




See how a shockingly accurate Forex robot skyrocketed my Forex earnings to over 2 million while I kicked back and did nothing. 
FRN Testing: 
From the start, there is one thing that I like about million dollar pips immediately. They are using myfxbook to prove some of their results and most people feel that this is a very reliable statistics provider. So right away how about we get into the results.
Million Dollar Pips Results
Looks pretty good, I have to say. I am surprised today is the first day I have heard about this forex robot. So lets go over some of the basic properties that make this Forex robot what it is:
  • This is an automated Forex trading robot
  • It utilizes a safe and unique scalping strategy
  • Million Dollar Pips has effective money management
  • It does not use any martingale strategies
  • It is NFA compliant
There is one oddity that I have found on the Million Dollar Pips page. This is some of the results they provided outside of myfxbook. If you scroll down the page there are some supposed live results but they stop on the 24th of May. Maybe they stopped running this account, but if they have they should have removed this from the Forex robot results.
If you have any information you would like to add to the million dollar pips review please leave a comment below. Start the discussion and we will find out exactly what this million dollar pips system is all about. Let me know if you need any help!

Exclusive Bonus – more than 200 forex ebook.for free!!!!

One problem I have found with million dollar pips is that most new users of the system don’t know how to correctly implement the techniques of this gift and end up losing money because they climb into trades they should not be in. more than 200 forex e-books is a brilliant gift, but the ebooks lacks a few details that can make or break your trading strategy.
So here’s the deal – if you buy million dollar pips through any of the links on this page, I will give you my exclusive Advanced "More than 200 forex ebook" for free. I’m offering this gift because I don’t want any more of my readers to lose money unnecessarily. Inside you will learn how to produce the most profitable results with this gift,  including: -
  • More than 7587 pages of training, enabling you to professional forex
  • A spreedsheet tool to help you quickly calculate the correct lot size for your trades.
NOTE: After you have purchased million dollar pips, simply enter your details here and you will receive the Advanced gift immediately. The Advanced more than 200 forex ebook is exclusive to forex-help-teacher readers and you won’t find it anywhere else on the net.

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment